Triangle VR bringing together the RTP community to foster collaboration in immersive technologies.
Come join us for a weekend of creativity, innovation, and learning! The Triangle VR Hackathon is an opportunity to learn about Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies, to meet new people, and to get hands-on experience with VR design and development.
Virtual Reality is of great interest to many industries such as medicine, manufacturing, civil, government, marketing, design, construction, and many more. If you have domain expertise in any field where immersive technologies might be useful, we would love to have you attend, as your insight is key in helping us to solve real problems, even if you've never worked with these technologies before.
- Participants: Anyone can register to be part of the hackathon. All participants must complete their projects predominantly onsite.Teams; Organizations (up to 8 team members)
- Under 18: Please have chaperone for all minors
How to enter
To enter, do the following:
- Come to the hackathon. (Eventbrite tickets)
- Meet some awesome people
- Work on a cool project together
- Register that project here on DevPost by 10:30am on Sunday Ocotober 22nd
Creative Director / Booz Allen Hamilton
Co-Founder / NextGen Interactions
CEO / Wearality
Co- Founder / Augmentality Labs
International Programs Coordinator / GTI